If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. George Bernard Shaw

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I Will Go With You is now available!

I Will Go With You: The Hechlers, Germany to Russia to America is now ready in both kindle and paperback. The only difference between the two is that there is no table of contents for the pictures and diagrams, nor is there a chart detailing the pedigree of Dominic Hechler in the kindle edition. The formatting for kindle made both of these difficult to put in the book.

Through my Createspace page you can purchase a paperback version for $14.99 plus shipping and handling.

Through my product page on Amazon's site you can order either the paperback or the kindle version. I would prefer, if possible, for you to order a paperback through Createspace simply because I get a greater percentage of the royalty. The price is still $14.99 on Amazon. The kindle version is $4.99.

As of this posting date, it may be 5 to 7 days before the paperback is available on Amazon's page. It should be available through Createspace as of this date. If not, let me know. The kindle is available now.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I was visiting with your mom and dad, back in june and they told me you had published your book about the Hechler. I order 3 copies the very next day (from amazon & paper back) and enjoyed reading it. Im so glad you wrote the book, it was nice to finally get all the peices put together, after hearing the stories for so many years. The research you did must have taken a lot of midnight oil burning, ha. You did a great job. I am sure Roy Jack would have loved to have read it. I got the extra copies for Marcia and David. Continue the great work, I look forward to reading more.

    Cousin Dean (Baytown)

    ReplyDelete